понедельник, 13 октября 2008 г.

basketball ncaa picture




I started my first sock today. I have been knitting for like seven years and for some reason was always a pansy about learning socks. I bought this Regia self-patterning yarn back in like, my last year at Hampshire, with the intention of learning. About two or three years ago, I asked the yarn ladies at some nice LYS for a nice beginners sock pattern. I lost the sock pattern sometime in the move from Bellingham. Then when rounding up Matthewapos;s back tax info, I found it in a box of papers. So, Iapos;ve started it. It is very distracting from finishing my sweater. The self-patterning yarn is just so satisfying

Other projects to begin:
- Cute dress thing for Emily
- Knitting Matthew a new hat
- Another set of wristwarmers/fingerless gloves (likely for myself).

I am hoping time in the boonies will help me be very productive with my knitting.

art of jerry garcia, basketball ncaa picture, basketball ncaa pick womens, basketball ncaa pick vegas, basketball ncaa pick tournament, basketball ncaa picture tournament.



Комментариев нет: