пятница, 17 октября 2008 г.

child craft lion




back again
eileen thought of quitting sports club.
but it seems do not make much different.
CAP is kind of driving me crazy coz my pp poster not done.
den things to edit here and there�wah kao
let me finish my pp poster can. Now midnight and need to edit scedule.
brain close le la watever things that tell me now at this time i cnt take it
i cannot concentrate. Im juz tired, want to rest.
to state it clear, im not a hyper person at nite
at nite still think about IG�stuff, really si bei no life man

back to topic. Even i quit my time still damn short.
now i got events nvm. After replug i will not handle any events.
i will rest for (how many weeks i nt sure). See my mood
actually i wanted to learn dance after pp presentation.
but now. Ehhh. I not sure le.
today went for my guitar lesson and my teacher ask me to take exams.
oh no more worse. Because need to practice.
more time being used up. I oso intending to take exams.
the exams is next year april. Now start to practice.
and is grade 4 guitar exam. Scare the results is bad.
my teacher say under him guarantee can pass de
fail he will pay me 3 x exam fees. Hahhaha
i wondering sure not. Hahahha
im not tat person who purposely failed.
is juz that i do not have confident.
now so many days going to be used up.
need to see how liao

nites =)



enterprisecar hire uk, child craft lion.



Комментариев нет: