вторник, 14 октября 2008 г.

beyonce in a thong picture




I know I havenapos;t been writing in here at all lately.

Its because im so happy I donapos;t know how to put it into words. Iapos;ve tried to write an entry but I end up erasing it because it canapos;t fully explain my feelings.

But basically everything is amazing = ).

My boyfriend is awesome. That boy knows me as well as my best friend Andrea does. And thatapos;s pretty damn hard to do.

Oh. I got a job
I start at the Muvico Subway on Thursday.
I am now part of the Subway crew.
Hey. Iapos;m there practically everyday. Might as well get paid for it huh?

I hope I do well

best courtyard inn western, beyonce in a thong picture, beyonce in a thong pic, beyonce in a thong, beyonce impersonators, beyonce in bikini picture.



Комментариев нет: